*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Something's missing...

I feel so incomplete today and i don't have the energy to work and complete my task.

I wasn't able to bring my planner with me, just when i'm on the mood of updating what i've done and what I should be doing. I miss checking on events that i've been and places that i'm planning to go on a specific dat...which happened to end as a plan since my boss didn't really allow us to take as many leaves as we want in a month.

I don't even feel like working today! 5 more evals and some of my agents don't have a recording, we all feel tired (and used), we don't see the value of producing more evals and it seems so unjust for me to act like a hero just to let our client think that "hey these folks are great...BUT...". I'm this close of giving up!!

One thing i remember that i miss is my wrist watch! It's broken now and I can't buy another one because..well...i have to wait till payday. I feel like naked for 3 days now!!! I'm thinking of not buying a wrist watch yet..coz i wanted to buy a new phone.

Waaaah! i want so many things and I'm still a mess!!

BTW...it's day 2!!Ü

No comments:

Powered By Blogger