*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Friday, March 5, 2010

Wheatgrass aftermath..

I'm not really a diet fab, but when my friend offered me this "wheatgrass diet", i just went to "ok-imma-give-it-a-try" mindset. When i googled the wheatgrass effect, i'm pretty amazed on the benefits of it and the part i like the most is, it will help you remove all the toxins on your body. It supposed to make one's skin look better and make you lose weight.

I don't really aim to lose more weight, yet i still decided to give it a shot.

After a week of drinking wheatgrass...lo and behold! I can't say no to foods and i started craving for Krispy Kreme's honey glazed doughnut, Razon's or Chowking's Halo-halo and frozen yoghurts....and more!!! I can eat 5 big meals a day and i don't mind getting a big tummy as long as i'm satisfied with all the food i eat. I even had my extra serving of rice after 5 years!!!

I only have 13 packs of wheatgrass to consume for 13 days; yet if it won't help slow down my appetite after a week, i might end up drinking it once a week instead of consuming a pack everyday.

I told my friend the major effect of wheatgrass to me and he said maybe it's just on my mind or more of a "psychological effect". Ooooohh!! I hope soo!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger