*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A lesson from a teenager

I've read Diary of A young Girl - Anne Frank again and it never fail to inspire me.

It reminds me of my teenage years and 9years after, i suddenly realized that I've done so many disappointing stuff and that made me feel ashame of my self. If only I can go back in time or probably talk to the old me again, the only word i may utter is "sorry".

I would apologize for letting the adventurous me turned to a lazy lass. I would apologize for being selfish. I'll apologize for being compulsive from time to time and for being careless when it comes to handling my earning. Most of all, I'll be sorry for letting my dreams die a tragic death.

I can't complain, I have no right to complain. I can't just sit in one dark corner of a room and be and feel sorry for the rest of my life. Lesson is learned. I guess it's not to late for me to do what my heart desires.

True that i can't really turn back time & what I can do now is use all the things I've learned to something beneficial, not just to myself and for my family as well. The best I can do is move on. Live & Learn. Have fun. Enjoy every single thing that God provides me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger