*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emotional or Paranoia

For some reasons, I can feel someone’s feeling not really good about my decision leaving my dear apartment and live with my mom and my brother. He may not be furious at all, but in some way, he may feel bad about it. Maybe I have done or said something that will make him treat me coldly.
Few more days before leaving my humble place, while I slowly pack my stuff, I can sense something is not right about the whole scene. Seems like a puzzle I need to figure out since he doesn’t say a word at all. I don’t know if it’s the thought that I have to leave him alone or the part where I should have left him a few weeks ago.
I decided to stay a week or two because I still want to spend time with him, but it’s not what’s happening and with what I’m feeling right now, I’m being pushed to move away. Well, it’s ok, I decided for this to happened anyways. I just have to stand up with my decisions and move on with my life, this time, without my dear housemate…

2 comments:

kerry said...

aww gryz.. di naman cguro? *hug*

-kerry

Cris said...

mamimiss ka lang siguro niya!! wala na sha drinking buddy :)

Powered By Blogger