*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Friday, May 30, 2008

Whew! To be or Not to be?!

I can’t remember when was the last time I run through this feeling and I have to admit that it is something I really don’t want to see myself at this moment or maybe few years from now. There are so many things I have to do in my life and I still have to make up with all the mistakes I’ve done for myself, and all the craps.
I’ve been in the stage of denial and other sort of lies these past few years of my life. Fears keep on conquering me that I even thought that people that goes to this baloney emotions is just for the sake of having fun. I used to find it really nonsense to accept someone as somebody that you wish to spend with for the rest of their lives, when in reality, till death do us part promises are often written in the sand. It’s just a fairy tale in a little girls dream, that prince charmings are frogs when kissed and happily ever afters are only be found in books.
Yet now, things are turning upside down. My believes are gone with the wind.
After so many years, this is the only time where, again, I’m starting to feel something I fear to feel. Someone makes my heart beat really fast, and it’s true indeed that wobbling knees does happened. I felt all this when I saw him…
Can this be it???

2 comments:

kerry said...

hmm.. and who is this lucky person gryz?! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Can this be love I'm feeling right now
I know for certain I'm feeling right now
I don't recall ever feeling this way
Tell me what does one say
To one who makes me feel this way


wahihihi! ^_^

Powered By Blogger