*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

To Those Who Play Favoritisms...


To whom it may concern:
I would like to give you a piece of what i have in mind as i start to feel a little disappointed with what you make me feel as a person.
I find it overwhelming when you give me words of encouragement, push me to do things that you know i'm good at, bring out the best in me and make me see good things in a positive way. You make my world an easy place to live in, you make things reachable within my hands, you serve as my bridge and you make hard businesses easy to deal with. It's a life to live in my end!
Yet lately, i just realized that everything is turning to a big mistake. Things that some people tell behind me are not just a mere fuzz but a reality i've been ignoring for a long time. Yes you always praise what i do, you grant my request while you know and i know someone deserves more of what i have right now, but to be honest, after getting what i want, i don't feel true happiness within. Your great words gets inside of my system, to the point it eats my humble side, while i feed my ego and pride to its limit. You keep on bringing the best in me though i don't feel like doing it. You build my bridge, as well as the road i take when i should be the one to decide what road to take and i should learn as well how my bridge should be made of. I'm overwhelmed but i'm unfamiliar with the world i'm into. I'm starting to be unfair...we are starting to be rudely unfair.
I want this to end. I want to make and leave my own footprints and not follow someone else. I want to make decisions on my own. I want to hear the truth, even though it's negative and it may hurt, atleast it teaches me not to be arrogant, listen and consider other person's idea and put my ego and pride to its proper places. I just realised i'm not really having fun at all. I'm done with this dog-eat-dog world. I'm letting go of this string that attaches me to you.
Nevertheless, I still thank you for every thing that you've done. In some ways, you were able to bring out the best in me. You believe in me more that i do to myself. I thank you for sharing funny moments with me...especially if you want to make fun with others.
I guess this is it for us. Time is so precious that it's your turn to be thankful for someone like me gave you such one important thing like that.

Goodbye...
Your Favorite "student"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger