*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Saturday, May 17, 2008

First stage to Adulthood...

A part of me is kinda’ excited and another part is skeptic. Oh geez…few more hours and my plans will be then executed. How well it will go through I have no freaking idea!!
It’s a risk and at this point I’m just hoping the man I resent the most will not show up on our doorstep and just wreck every little things I’ll do for the two person I love the most. What the creep, I’m dying to show everybody around me that I will be able to do things on my own! At this very moment as I compose this blog, lots’a thoughts running in my head! No matter how hard I try to unpack and throw all the negative baggage off my head, they just keep on squeezing their way in!
My family and I will start from scratch! As in all my salary will be allotted to our expenses in our food, apartment bills, bills, bills, bills and more bills!!! I kinda’ like the thought of it because it makes me feel more grown up. Less gimiks with friends, less night-outs and outings! Less thoughts about just myself and it’s like a practice for the future when I’m about to start my own family…oh yes I even thought of having a family of my own! Wahahahhaa!!
When we had the place fixed and everything is going smoothly, I’ll take a picture of our apartment. It’s not that classy, but it’s neat though. I guess that’s what we needed since we’re just starting.
Wooohooo!! God Bless Us!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger