*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, May 22, 2008

There Oh!Ü



I started making my own scrapbook! Finally after a few months of thinking whether I’ll make or leave my pictures on my website, I finally decided to compile them and make a scrapbook! I’ll be needing to do some brief research on how things to be done properly, like what kind of materials to use, from printing my pictures, kind of papers to use, trinkets to place on each pages, themes, format, designs even to the sticky-glue..or whatever it is that will make my stuff be in its proper places!
I thought it’s easy, only to find out that it’s not! Hahaha
Being "maarte" takes a lot of effort! Whew! Yet it’s ok, it’s my stress reliever as well and a good past time.
When everything is working and looking fine already, I’ll post it here and share it with you guys! Ü




2 comments:

Patrick said...

Gryz! Blogger ka na rin! Exchange links tayo ha?

Ang lalalim ng posts mo dito ha... Nakita ko na scrapbook mo! hahah!

Patrick said...

aww... pag may time tayo. turuan kita nung links. Madali lang naman eh. Lalagay mo link nung blog ko sa blog mo tapos ako naman lagay ko yung sayo sa blog ko. Exchange nga di ba? hahaha!

sige.. post mo scrapbook mo para masaya. :D

Powered By Blogger