*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Saturday, March 21, 2009

almost...Lost in transition

"Thank you for calling *****b****!!"

"I'll be very much glad to assist you!"

...those were my undying lines every single day of my "career" and it starting to piss me off. There are several reasons why, after coming up with reasons why i should stay, i suddenly feel this way.

...It's not because of the people i talked to over the phone. I should take the blame on me. I'm no longer happy of what i'm doing. I allow myself to get stuck on what i'm doing. I let them overtake my ship instead of me being the captain of it.

I'm sick...

I'm tired...

and

I'm stuck...

"Thank you for calling...I hope you have a great day..."

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Naalala ko tuloy nung nagresign ako dyan. Nung last day ko masaya ako na sa wakas hindi ko na sasabihin ang linyang "Thank you for calling QB!" Pero aaminin ko.. namimiss ko ang mga lokong customers na yan. Hahha!

Aalis na ka ba? Kung sa tingin mo yan ang tamang gawin.. Go! ;)

*TaLa* said...

gusto ko...gustong gusto ko...marami lang pero...pag onti nlang ang "pero" sa utak ko saka na ako aalis...hehehe

yung blog ko ah! hahaha

btw, tiesto will be here in manila. 300 tickets left...better buy soon if you want..hehehe

Powered By Blogger