*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wooootwoooo!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

it's not yet christmas and i'm not even that close of creating my shopping list for the yuletide season, but there's something about this month that makes it somehow wonderful.
It could be some series of events or several gifts God has given me that make me feel somehow happy amidst the incontentment in my job and some depressions i'm currently facing.
This past few days i get to evaluate myself and have a list of "what-went-wrong?" and "how-can-i-make-it-better?" which leads me to a realization that i have several signs of aging each single day. A week wouldn't end without me learning something new in life. Here are just some list of things i learned about:

1. Talk is cheap....blabbering is the cheapest!!!
2. Think before you say anything...(this really works and will save you from any "damage")
3. Practice so you can make it as a habit...
4. Go back to basics from time to time, that way you'll get to realize what are the simple things that you missed.
5. If that person you love didn't love you back, it's ok...know how to get back on him smoothly...that's why they invented sweet revenge.
6. Don't just trust anybody!!!! JUST DON'T!!!

There are other things to learn and that what makes everything wonderful...
Powered By Blogger