*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

La Mode

One of the changes i'm looking forward this year is my ultimate make-over!

Through these years i keep on sticking to my (oh so beloved) chucks, jeans ans shirt outfit., and now, i just figured out that i have to explore more when it comes to fashin and be a lil' adventurous when it comes to dressing up. Well, it doesn't really mean i have to wear something really wacky outfit, i just have to get used in wearing dresses, corporate attires and high heeled shoes that will somehow bring out the sassy yet sofisticated (naks!) part of me at the same time feeling comfortable on what i'm wearing.

I know this is going to be something and i'm pretty excited about it. I really don't care right now what some people will say about the changes i'll make for myself, but i have to listen though and somehow evaluate myself too...maybe what i'm wearing for the day might be tooo flashy or something.hehehe

I know this is the time i'll find Cosmopolitan and Elle mag will be really a big help for me!Ü

No comments:

Powered By Blogger