*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Saturday, November 20, 2010

on the other hand...

I may not be a head-turner and someone all guys desires. I may not have a fair skin, long silky hair, nice eyes, great smile, sexy figure, big boobies and hot booties. I'm not a supermodel.

But if being beautiful means you have to make someone feel ugly, treat someone bad, make someone feel bad about themselves, dirty talk behind a friend, being dishonest, being a brat and self centered, then I'll be greatful with all my physical imperfections and thank God for making me beautiful as I am.

I know I can't make guys follow me wherever I go, but I know, someday, there's this only guy who will follow me wherever I'll go and will never leave me once I had wrinkles on my face or when my make-up fades.
I will be thankful enough for giving me the courage to stand up as me, and not someone expect me to be. I'll content on the fact that I may not have kissable lips, but I know I'm careful enough to say something that will not break someone into pieces.

Everyone is beautiful. What makes a person have an exeptional beauty, is their ability to make someone feel pretty.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger