*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friendster after few years: Kivork!

It's been like eons since I've accessed my Friendster account, and since i started having my own Facebook account, i really didn't bother to use Friendster, even though it has lots of funny "testimonials" and photos of my past.
Checking on it again, it look like more of a gaming site, well i guess that's how it really was when i got news two years ago about Friendster making some changes, I only get to see it today. Friendster now caters more games and a lot of it! I guess they are having a hard time competing with Facebook, that's why they've made it as an exclusive site for all online gamer. Unfortunately i'm done with that phase! (hehehe).
Well, one of the reason why i accessed my Friendster again is to check out my old pictures and see if i can still access it. I can't seem to find ANYWHERE on my Friendster site, even a link that will lead me to it. I think they have deleted it and it's really a part of the changes they have done. One thing i noticed too, is i can't seem to remember if all in my friends list are people that really i know! I'm just thinking that, maybe they have created their own avatar and made some changes on their Friendster account too. Geez! Can't keep up with these changes...i guess it's all part of getting more "mature".  :P
If someone out there can tell me if there's a way to retrieve pictures saved at Friendster, that will be really helpful! (I'm just being hopeful here.hehe).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger