*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Walang Pamagat!!

It's been months and a lot of great and not so good things happened.

2011 indeed was a heck of fun, and i will surely treasure every smile, laughter, and tears which did turn to lessons that I will carry with me always as 2012 go by. Last year was tough indeed, but i know it will make me strong for the coming days.

There are things i want to regret doing and hope i didn't do, but heck, it made me who i am right now so why be sorry about it. There are friends lost and friends found, new people do come around, in this travel called life, i will never hesitate spending time and effort just to go around it.

There are wishes that didn't come true, well my life hasn't ended yet so there's hope and ways for those wishes to be real. The greatest thing is, God is so good that he gave me (and still giving) surprises that makes me smile every day.

And so here are my 2012 resolutions, and i'll see which among these i'll be able to accomplish.

1. Gain weight.
2. Write more.
3. Create more scrapbook.
4. Read books, like the way i used to.
5. Save 10% of my monthly income.
6. Pay ALL debt. Make this year debt free.
7. Give more. Expect less.
8. Smoke less! (probably kick off my smoking habit)
9. Travel. Refer to travel bucket list.
10. Earn a promotion!

Ayt ayt...well let's see how 2012 kick off and if i'll be blown away! :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger