*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Grand Vacation

It's not the ultimate out of town or even the best vacation on a beach or anywhere anybody could dream of but this is something i am really looking forward to after two years working in a not-so-excited (but hell i still stick to) kind of job.
This could be a great reward for me so far, something most of my co-workers wanted to have just to escape on the "fcuk i wanted to die" kind of feeling every single night we go to work. Yet, must admit i have to make some dirty deeds to obtain this but it's one of the most wonderful thing that happened to me!
Three..oh make it four days off!! waaaaaaaah!! a break i'v been waiting for!! I soooo like this!! I go to office but not to work but to make other lives' oh so miserable and happy at the same time. I can go window shopping anytime and spend time with my family. This is the moment where i will savor every night that i will do nothing but to sleep!!!!



Aawww...see, being suspended isn't bad after all!!! ;-)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger