*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stuck!!!

Oh dear! There are some entries that I recall because of some unacceptable reasons (yet I consider them acceptable in so many freaking ways).
Here comes rainy season and I’m soaking wet in tears. I dunno but I can’t seem to find any escape to look for a different job. Fears. Endless fears are holding me back.
I know I can do more in this world where the number of sales and issues you close will define you as a human, your space will suddenly be small that it will be hard for you to move and you will find it hard to breathe as time goes by….blame it all on every stick of cigarette sold outside the office.
What am I going to do now???
Plan B…nah…it’s been executed already…
Plan C here I go...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger