*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bigfish ruin Chicane...LIVE IN MANILA!!!

BIGFISH SUCKS BIG TIME!! I paid for a ticket to watch Chicane perform live but the experience was way different from what expected. I even tried to dress up a little though I know I’ll drop at the end of the party. So these are some disasters that night:
At the door area, people there almost clamor as they want to get their way in, good thing most of them what to keep their cool and not ruin the night even before it started. Funny thing was, since there is no definite place where we can fall in line, like people there are making their own line, when I reached the door, the guard or bouncer told me that we can’t go inside and decided that they should organize the way to check the people stuff! Damn! They should have done it before the people arrived!!!!
The worst among the worst..while Chicane was playing live on stage, there was this really anti-peak technical issues not just once…but 3 times!!! I got sooooooper pissed when they’re singing Stoned in Love and got cut off!! It’s darn sooo bad! Good thing I was able to have something that will make me feel up and high the whole night; and I indeed drop till morning! Ü

1 comment:

Patrick said...

OMG! You saw Chicane live?! I've always wanted to attend events like that! *inggit*

Powered By Blogger