*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Signs

I’ve been paranoid lately and I can’t help but embrace this feeling. I always thought that a lot of people actually hate me for being me and I hate myself for thinking how people hate me for being me (sign of paranoia#1). Get the thought?! Bottom line is, yes I’m paranoid!

It all started when a new set of "wave" hit the floor and oh well I’m still here taking in calls. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not hoping to be promoted on this kind of job…well I’ll love to if there will be an additional pay for the additional task will be given to me.

My world is pretty different from my work (sign of paranoia #2). My goals were all set in different directions and I’m lost along the way (sign of paranoia #3). Believe it or not, I’m starting to love it but it doesn’t mean I will not make a way to escape from this sh*t.

The only reason I see why I get paranoid when it comes to my work is because I don’t have my heart on what I’m doing. I don’t believe in what I’m doing making me not believe in myself (sign on paranoia #4).
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (sign of paranoia #5)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger