*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anything Goes

It’s when I’m on the deepest of all deep that I appreciate myself as a human.
The tears, frown, pain….all these makes me human.
All the imperfections in life epitomize my own mirror.
I can’t do something perfect like what some people expect me to be. I’m doing a good job at the moment I didn’t expect myself to have an outcome of something good as they said; then I walked away! I didn’t see it that way…I never did anyhow.

Call me manhid…stupida…I don’t freaking care!

Careless…that’s the state of mind I have at this moment. I don’t want to think of what people around me will say or think of. Let them blabber behind me…they can even kiss my ass and I don’t freaking mind.

I’m busy right now. Busy burning my lungs, busy drinking till I drop, busy updating my online accounts, busy watching t.v., busy taking a nap/sleeping at the office and busy thinking when will I be seriously busy.

*buzzzz*

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Napakaseryoso naman ng posts mo gryz.. hindi ko ma-take. Hehe!

Ok lang yan gryz... Such is life. Magulo. I also have to make difficult decisions right now. Ang hirap kasi sa atin.. takot tayong magkamali. Waahhh!

Powered By Blogger