*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Friday, October 24, 2008

In-2-it....goodbye i guess...

I decided to just stay in our apartment and give myself a break in contemplating what has happened to me these past few days and what will I have to do these coming days.

The farewell I’ve been waiting for just happened….almost.

Most of my friends said the decision I made was wrong….real one’s said, if that what my heart desires. Seriously, I no longer know what my heart desires. I’ll no longer be selling software over the phone but I will still somehow take calls.

“easy come, easy go….”

I only got one way ticket out of the account, and as much as I want to be back, I can’t….or should I say they will no longer allow me to. This is something I really wanted to do, but why am I not that really happy about this?

FLOATING…I’m just floating..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger