*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bobo state of mind... Lesson for 10/06/08

It scares me a lot if my learning process in life tends to slow down or worst, stopped.

I just learned something na pwedeng magamit araw-araw at hindi na rin kailangan gumastos... allergic na ako sa gastos lately, especially Christmas is fast approaching.
This past few days or let's say months, i did nothing but complain and rant, which i learned that it's something or an attitude that i should never live with.
Madalas kasi, before i try anything, whether in work or simple things sa apartment, ang dami ko ng complains sa buhay...bonggang-bonggang rant na ang inaabot ng bawat umaga or gabi ko araw-araw, take note i haven't done anything yet ha.
With this attitude i have for a month or so, my life gone crazy. Problems just starts to flood in till one day, i, myself is drowned on the issues i created in my life.
Then i got fed up as well. Complaining a lot is a waste of energy and i wasted a lot alady.

This could be a good start...

Then one day, should i say, one night, i decided that it will be a "complain free day" for me and i got pretty surprised by the result. Behind the clouds of customers gone wild, stress in work, thinking of bills to pay and worrying of the salary i'm getting every pay day and other boo-boos, there's a rainbow of small yet positive things life humbly give me: the food i eat on our table..including my lunch at the office, for having the ability to find a job than to bum around, a mother who takes great care of me than being alone...these and more are wonderful things God give me every single day of my life. Though there are still moments i tend to cry and, oh well, hate myself for all the "bobo things" i've done yet i didn't let my day end just like that! Positivity will always be there, one should just learn how to appreciate it.

I know there still a box full of surprises for me, waiting to unravel.

Complain free of a day is such a relief...plus i get to think straight and starts to be rational in every not so good things unexpected along the way... Ü

No comments:

Powered By Blogger