*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beating the heat at High Street

Oct 23, 2010 – Saturday


It’s been three months since I had a lazy walk along Bonifacio High Street with my friends, and I’ve become nostalgic as me and my teammates walk along Serendra. There nothing really new and it’s still the place for photo enthusiast to use their gears and start taking pictures.

Our goal is to visit Muji store and it seems like they open late on weekends. Since we can’t bare our rumbling stomachs, pleading for food while waiting for the store to open, we decided to eat at Brother’s Burger. For P200, I had the perfect brunch! Occasionally eating burgers makes me more appreciate it.

45mins before 12noon and the store hasn’t opened yet. We’re done with our “chika-chika” and good laughs and we all decided to go the place where it’s perfect to kill time. Where else to go but: Fully Booked!! It was heaven for me and it’s been a long time since I went to a book store, search and read for a good book. I can’t take my hands off on some classic books, self help books, photography and fashion. We spent time reading and just had a good quiet time together. I love this time because I can’t remember when was the last time I did this!!

1pm and the store has opened! Muji store is located at the second floor of the GAP store along the High Street strip, and it’s one store where you can find almost everything and anything; from furnitures, kikay stuff, office organizers, clothes for both sexes, shoes, bags to fancy looking pens! It’s really tempting to buy anything your eyes desires, since most of them are really useful. What I like most on Muji than other “Japanese store” I’ve known, is this store is more organized and one don’t think someone will be confused where to buy something. The place is spacious enough, unlike other stores where it’s packed with goodies everywhere and aisles are pretty narrow. Their items are pretty pricey for something you can get from other stores, but the comfort of strolling around feeling less stress shopping is priceless! It’s definitely a place to go if I’ll go back in High Street.
Goal is met and we decided to call it a day. Another store, another adventure and same old place I’d love to go back, whether that be with my friends or simply having a quality time by myself shopping around (mostly window shopping! Hehe), or just having coffee and a good book to read.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger