*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Me and my guy friends...


           I just had a fruitful conversation with my guy friends. Staying up late till dawn and just sharing our ideas and experiences with love gained and love lost was something worth of my time. That’s the moment I get to understand how guys think about getting serious with someone, though they don’t really mean marrying the women they like. It’s the time where I get to really understand that it’s really unfair to generalize that all guys are suckers!
           Hasty generalization…that’s always my judgment when it comes to guys. I always think that all men are up to one thing: SEX. They do admit though that they think about it a lot of time…and I mean A LOT! Then again, with the one they really love and care about, it’s something, let say the third on their list. First is to be with the girl they love, second is to have great time with them and third is sex. So, not all guys are just after getting into the girls pants…not all the time.
           I also learned that guys are up to girls who wear skimpy clothes and show a lot of skin. The thing is, it really depends on who wears it. Guys appreciate girls wearing something daring, yet again it should suit the person who wears it, on the place and occasion. Most guys love to see girls who show off their skin, but guys hardly respect them.
           Guys are also into girls who give them the sense of excitement, so they dig on girls who are really simple outside yet oh so wild when they are intimate. They want someone whom they can present to their parents and friends, which people who matters to him will respect the girl, the way he respect her. Beneath that simple girl, guys dig on girls who can make their knees damn weak when they are intimate. I don’t get why guys like what we call "doble-kara" type of girls, but It’s something new to me.
           Another thing that I learned is, guys do collect and it kills them to decide whom they will select. Trust me, guys do have hearts too and don’t really want hurting girls. They are just really darn stupid to always make the wrong move and say the darnest-and-in-an-annoying-way. Then again, it hurts them to see girls weep or get hurt because of their stupidity. Trust me! Boys can feel pain too; they are just having a hard time deciphering who to be with and end up regretting their choice. Then they end up crying! How fun is that huh?!
           According to my guy friends, they also don’t mind if the girl they like have kids or a kid already. Ideally if they really fall badly for the girl, they wouldn’t mind anything or whatever the girl had in their past. Now that’s sweet!!! I just wonder if there are other guys out there who will actually open their world to the girls past as well. I call that selfless love. Hail to all guys who are really after loving the girl and not just pinning them on the bed.
           If the guys said they care about a girl, the girl should ask why. If the guy said "I like you", the girl should still ask why. If the guy wanted to have a third date with a girl, again, the young lady should ask why. These are some pointers my guy friends told me to do. They said I shouldn’t hesitate knowing the guy’s intentions so I won’t end up beaten and crushed by any Casanovas or dick-head around.
            These were only few of my thousand reasons why I love keeping guys as my great buddies. See, they are the one who teach me to understand men and help and still helping me to accept that not all guys are created to hurt girls. I’m not really a man hater; sometimes I just have weird thoughts about guys. I will not hesitate spend more "quality" time with my boy friends!Ü

2 comments:

Patrick said...

You nailed it! I really enjoyed reading this because it is so true. I do wish more girls get to read this so I'm tweeting this. Haha! Whoever your guy buddies are, I salute them.

Nice writeup! I think you really write well. You don't sound like this in real life though. Not necessarily a bad thing, don't get me wrong. But it's weird how people can sound different in writing and in speech. Haha!

*TaLa* said...

hahaha...just read ur comment and thanks!! i'm taking a break from my FB world and go back to my first love...hehehe...miss you po!!

Powered By Blogger