*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Friday, October 22, 2010

Boracay Trip 2010

           It’s been almost a week since I got back from our Boracay trip. I must say this was the most memorable Boracay getaway I had with my friends.
           On our first day (Thursday) since we don’t have enough money yet, we just spend our night at Juice bar and went home sober…thanks to you AMF (Adios Mother Fucker!!).
           Friday is much better!! Corine and his boyfriend just arrived and we did bar hopping that night. First stop: Cocomangas! The place is packed with crazy yet happy people!! Too bad I was not able to finish all 15 shots and got only 2 great tasting shots. Then we went to Guilly’s. It wasn’t the same as I remember, because the dance floor was full of "oldies" dancing and swaying the night away. I even remember this old lady reminded me of my mother dancing like a bimbo!! Oh not a good sight!! Then we all headed to Juice bar again. There, all of us just had a great time, drinking, dancing, laughing, taking pictures and throwing up! We ended the night with a memorable session, and it seems like I’ll be smiling the whole night till the break of dawn!!Ü
            Saturday was our ATV day! It was my first time there and I didn’t really take the risk of driving by myself since It’s already afternoon and I did foresee us going home by night. Then we had isaw for our dinner. Saturday night was pretty awesome. After getting stranded at Jammers for a few hours because of the heavy rain, me and two of my friends decided to run and went to Summer Place. We didn’t really care if we got soaked in the rain! We danced the night away and I met some good looking guys there. Then the rest was history….it was indeed a night to remember!Ü
           We didn’t have much activities on Sunday, because first, I still have a "hang-over" on what happened Saturday night and we considered it as our "rest day" since we have to leave Monday morning. I enjoyed the sunset so much, I never saw a beautiful sunset in my life! I didn’t think much of broken promises, some people getting bitter because I get to spend some time with this really gwapo guy, no work, no stress, just chilling out with my fruit shake from Jony’s and having a great time. We all decided to have dinner together as a group, since it’s our last night at the island, I went back to our place to pack my stuff and me and 3 of my great friends went to Summer Place again to have good time. I got really drunk that night, and just as I thought, I’ll be back in manila sober and suffering from headache since I didn’t get to have much sleep too!
           Monday…I was not able to have time to stroll along the beach because we have to leave early and go back to reality.
           I was never this eager to go back to Boracay after all what happened! There’s so many "first" and I was able to almost complete what’s on my wish list. I never had reasons to go back, but now I only have one.Ü

No comments:

Powered By Blogger