*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Friday, September 10, 2010

Can’t make her say “yes” for a date?

I have few guy friends who are still single for only two reasons: either by choice or no girls want to be in a relationship with them! Of course, as most guys say, it’s their choice to be single (thanks to their E-G-O), when the fact is, they can’t even have a single date with a girl. Why is this happening?? Then came along the magical-psychotic-thought: "What’s wrong with me?" (c’mon!! you guys DO ask yourself that question! Don’t be such a douche!).

Wondering why until now, you can’t snag a hottie? Ever thought how those "fuggly-looking-guys" get the girls and not you, when you know for yourself that you’re waaaaay better than them (yes I’m boosting your Ego!)? Can’t make the girl that you like say "yes"…even for a date? Geez, there could be something wrong with the way you approach girls, which instead of attracting them to your direction, makes them run AWAY from you!! Now don’t feel bad. There’s still a "cure" on the "don’t-know-how-to-date-her syndrome". Trust me, it ain’t because you’re too torpe or too cool for her, because she didn’t agree to date you. There’s just really something you need to improve on!
I’ve gathered some of my (beautiful) friends’ thoughts on what a better way for a guy to ask a girl out and hopefully you’ll learn from it….you should!

The first move…

"I would like us to be friends first…I don’t date someone I hardly know. If I know the guy asking me for a date, it’s easier to say "yes"…maybe we can start from casual dating.."
- Karen, 26

"I’d say no if I guy asked for a date if he’s just introduced to me (or someone I just met). I want to know him better first before asking me (for a date) and he should be sincere…girls just feel if the guy is sincere or not, instinct na yan!"
- phetsmsfs108se, 27

"It’s better if we’ve been friends for a long time, just to avoid awkward moment and so I can be myself when I’m with him. Plus, the guy need not to put his best foot forward, just to have "pogi points; he does need to feign when dating".
- April, 25

"As long as I’m comfortable with the guy, like if both of us can carry a very interesting conversation, and then I’ll go out with him"
- Aysa, 28

"The guy should know what the girl likes….including her interests"
- Pretty Anonymous, 25


Stop "hitting around the bush"!!

"Say it straight, face to face, be a man and not ask a girl out through IM or Text…(that's me – that’s my major pet peeve)"
- Carmela, 26

"Be straight forward! Yung walang paligoy-ligoy…like "do you want to have coffee or lunch or dinner sometime??" ".
- Jaimee, 24


On the "big night"!!

"PAY FOR EVERYTHING! A guy cannot expect to go dutch on a first, second or even third date, especially when his intention is to impress the girl he likes. The rationale behind this to make the girl feel secure that he can take care and provide for her, as we initially look at people we date around as a potential mate in the future. Once a girl is secure about the guy's sincerity and intentions, she will be the one to either offer to pay or insist on going dutch""
- katastrophic519, 27

"Listen to Her and Ask Questions --- ask her questions, but more importantly listen to what she has to say. A woman is attracted to a man who is genuinely interested in hearing what she has to say. Spend a lot more time asking her questions and letting her talk than talking more about yourself."
- Diana, 24

"First they have to pay! Then a guy should be sincere, dress appropriately and know what the girl’s interests. Not all first date should be formal, like in a restaurant. It should be more on where the girl will feel comfortable and it should be fun, so we (girls) will have the chance to know the person more".
- Hot Anonymous, 30

"First (i think), guys should always ALWAYS leave their home well-groomed (it's major turn off if the guy asking you out is or looks dugyot (dirty) right?). Second, (i think) it's important to know the girl's (you're asking out) interest so he will know where to take her on a date. Girls, will say yes often if she's interested in your date itinerary (unless he hates to be with the guy!) the guy wouldn’t want to ask a girl to watch a rowdy concert if she would rather watch I nice and quiet play, right?.Third, flattery will go a long way than sarcasm and being rude (girls and i mean ALL, still wanted to receive compliments.). Fourth, never underestimate the power of sense of humor! They (your date) will know that they will jive and actually talk on the duration of the date, rather than just stare at each other. And go on…actually ask her on a date already; you will never know what she'll say unless you do so. If she doesn't want to go, then maybe next time. ;)
- Rhia, 25

2 comments:

RiaDM said...

hey there! read it na! nice post. keep blogging :)

*TaLa* said...

thanks rhia!!Ü

Powered By Blogger