*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Got totally pissed!

12:43 am - Tuesday


I don’t know if I’m just a little sensitive today or I just run of patience to this person…I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t have enough sleep or because of other personal shits that’s going on in my life.

Anyhoo, I just don’t get it when there are girls who are a little superficial…specifically when boys are around! Geez! I’m over this person who is acting nice, sweet and as if she’s like an angel descended from heaven, when the truth is, she’s a devil in disguise!!! She’s nice when she wanted to, on the people whom she knows that liked and still like her…I don’t get it! Why do someone have to be really superficial and be a total pain in the ass, just for guys to like her!! That’s disgusting!! Well, if that’s her way on getting someone fall head over heels, I’ll let her be…

Now the good thing is…I’m going home now and will just sleep the night away, or will just watch Big Bang Theory!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger