*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Thursday, September 16, 2010

When My Heart Cede

I shouted your name,
You didn’t hear a thing…
Wanted you to know my feelings,
Wanted to let you know it ain’t the same.

I did things I’ve never done before…
I acted indifferent and foolishly,
I thought I’ll catch you glanced at me..
Please, It’s just your attention I implore.

Days, weeks, months had passed,
We’re starting to act like strangers,
And all the promises are gone forever..
I wonder, when this tragic dream will last.

I think even our friendship’s over,
All the happy times are just part of memories.
I can only be thankful you’ve been part of me..
And I cannot ask or demand for more!

I’m supposed to tell you,
This feelings I’ve been keeping for long,
Now everything is like a fading song,
It wouldn’t even matter, if I say "I love you".

No comments:

Powered By Blogger