*go crazy with me*
*everything here are random thoughts of a crazy mind*

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday the 13th

It ain’t bad as I thought but hell this day is sooooo boring!

It’s given that anybody will find my job boring, which I happened to like along the way, because I get to write, write and write! Rating calls is not as difficult as today; maybe it’s not the calls, not the agents, not my boss or my gay teammate sitting next to me…maybe it’s just me! Hehehe….it’s like Friday and will spend time sleeping after work because it’s weekend! But no, tomorrow going to be the same old routine, and it’s worst than Friday the 13th.

Anyways, this happened to be the day I get to decide if I really need a new phone (since my celphone was stolen), check all my debts and expenses, how much I’m earning and how much more I need, to support my wants, needs and my family. I stopped and got stuck thinking how to earn extra cash…even on my day-offs. I checked my email and thought of reapplying as a part-time staff writer on this particular site. Earning a thousand to four thousand in a month is not that bad. Atleast I can still save more money and send some to mama.

Oh, talk about saving moolah, here’s some things I ditch, to save money:
1. Starbucks drinks – I only go to any Starbucks store to burn my lungs along with my friends, but didn’t really order some drinks and/or food. One drink (tall or Grande) in a week will do, and that’s P750 of savings a week, for a P150 worth (min) per coffee/iced tea.
2. Food at the Pantry – It’s just expensive! That’s it!!
3. Buying a Pack of Cigarette – whether that be half a pack or by 20s or 30s, I just stopped buying by pack! Not just it’s costing me much, but I get to regulate my smoking habits from frequent, to not so frequent! Hahaha
4. Booze – I can’t even remember the last day I drink much alcohol with my friends…or even by myself! I’m totally alcohol free for a month or more!Ü
5. Taxi/Cab ride to and fro the office – Alas! Since my new place is a tricycle ride away from our office, there’s really no need to hail a cab….unless I’m going to take a ride with my roomies!! Hehehe
6. Mcdonalds! - it's been like a week since i bought food at McDo and it helped a lot while my wallet is on a strict diet! I was able to save P50 (at least) a day and i think i'm getting healthier than i think I am!Ü

No comments:

Powered By Blogger